photo om_anm_zps9964cdbf.gif

108 ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES

martes, 3 de julio de 2012

The Return-Message Received by Seema M. Dewan June 29th 2012._El regreso-Mensaje recibido por Seema M. Dewan 29 de junio 2012







The Return 

Message Received by

Seema M. Dewan 



June 29th 2012. 


The robes that I have left amidst you... I shall return to wear them once again... You are to await My return in the silence of complete surrender... Those that shall live the dharmic (righteous) way shall with their simple devotion arrive where I shall once again walk the steps of the Guru (spiritual Master) and teach the human mind to touch the light of Supreme consciousness with the fountain of love that pours from within their own hearts...


I have only shed the clothes of My body... but because I have done so, that does not mean that My role has come to an end... The Divine plan can never be known to anyone... Even those that are closest to My physical form know nothing of what I am doing... and what I am to do... Only I am aware of My Sankalpa (Divine Will)... and I can make it come to truth... No one else can ever help Me... only I can conduct what I must do... There is no one that can know or be aware of My next step that I am to take...


With the new clothes (body) that I shall adorn I shall return to you with the gift of Atmic Jnana... Even the simplest souls that know not the worldly ways shall receive the ways to Atmic Bliss... The Grace of this Avatar shall be abundantly available to anyone and everyone... The work of the previous Avatar shall continue with great force for even though I shall wear the golden and red robe... I shall continue in My cosmic form to lead the mission of My previous body... I am not present in one particular time... and place... I can enter what you call the "past" and create the present for it... For Me, I do not travel in the tunnels of time... I am the Universal Self that can make time return to Me as I will... whenever I will...


While I am to do what you can never chase... never understand... you are to lead your own mind to the safety of dharmic laws... You are to lead the simple lives in which the devoted mind shall lead you to realize the higher truths... You are to immerse all your unnecessary worldly desires into the bonfires of pure thinking... You are to know... recognize and follow the steps the present Avatar walked every single day... every single moment... I walked the steps of love... I carried upon My shoulders the weight of Sanathana Dharma (Universal laws of truth)... I poured upon you My continuous state of Atmic Bliss... It is your turn now to walk... It is your turn to take the step upon which My footprint shall always remain...


Do not wait idly for My return... Do not give up all that I have left with you in My this mission and simply mourn and await My return. Remember if you do that, you shall close the gifts that I have left with you and you shall also not be able to receive the gifts of Atmic Jnana that I shall return to give to you... You are to live this moment.... this moment with strength.... You are not to wait for something that is yet to come... yet to happen.


Continue your lives immersed in My teaching and in My way of life.... continue to have faith that it is the robes that I have left to wear before you... I am still with you.... always.... My return to another body.... another form is inevitable... But that must not be your focus.... Once you have chosen Me to be your Guru... you must drown in the bliss of the moments you and I spent as one....


Your faith.... your joy... your devotion... your dedication shall bring Me once again to return to serve you.... I am fully aware of every part of your being.... for I am you, and you.... Me.... Nothing has changed.... nothing can.... nothing will... The Guru that you have loved so very much has loved you.... more than you can ever know.... The Guru that you miss is with you.... more than you can ever recognize.... The Guru that you feel has left you is more with you than you can ever realize....


The robes that I have left amidst you, I shall return to wear them again.... but until then you must wear the robes of faith and patience.... You must be the reflections of My Self.... You must awaken with the Guru within.... and the game we played together shall return where you shall seek the Source and I shall play with My shadow....



OMSAIRAMMM...



............................................................................................................



El regreso 

Mensaje recibido por

Seema M. Dewan 



29 de junio 2012 


Las batas que dejé entre ustedes. . . regresaré para usarlas una vez más . . . Han de esperar Mi retorno en el silencio de la entrega completa. . . Aquellos que vivan la manera dhármica (recta) llegarán, con su simple devoción, hasta donde Yo dé los pasos del Guru y le enseñe a la mente humana a tocar la luz de la consciencia Suprema con el manantial de amor que brota desde sus propios corazones. . .


No me he despojado más que de la ropa de Mi cuerpo. . . mas debido a que lo haya hecho, ello no significa que Mi rol haya llegado a un fin . . . El Plan Divino nunca podrá ser conocido por nadie . . . Incluso aquellos que están más cerca a Mi forma física nada saben de lo que estoy haciendo . . . ni de lo que estoy por hacer . . . Sólo Yo sé de Mi Sankalpa (Voluntad Divina) . . . y Yo puedo hacerla realidad . . . Nadie más podrá jamás ayudarme . . . sólo Yo puedo dirigir lo que debo hacer . . . No hay nadie que pueda llegar a saber o darse cuenta del próximo paso que Yo estoy por dar . . . 


Con las nuevas ropas (cuerpo) que vista, retornaré a ustedes con el don del Jnana Atmico . . . Hasta las almas más simples que nada saben de las vías mundanas, recibirán las vías hacia la Ventura Atmica . . . La Gracia de este Avatar estará en abundancia a disposición de todos y cada uno . . . La tarea del anterior Avatar continuará con gran fuerza, porque aunque Yo vista la bata rojo y oro . . . continuaré en Mi forma cósmica para guiar la misión de mi cuerpo anterior . . . No estoy presente en ningún momento . . . ni lugar en particular . . . Puedo ingresar a lo que ustedes llaman el ‘pasado’ y crear para él un presente . . . En lo que a Mí respecta, no viajo por los túneles del tiempo . . . Yo soy el Sí Mismo Universal que puede hacer que el tiempo regrese a Mí como quiera . . . y cuando quiera.


Mientras Yo haya de hacer lo que nunca pueden descubrir . . . que nunca entiendan . . . ustedes habrán de llevar su propia mente hacia la seguridad de las leyes dhármicas . . . Habrán de llevar las simples vidas en las que la mente devota les lleve a darse cuenta de las verdades superiores. . . Habrán de echar todos sus innecesarios deseos mundanos e la hoguera del pensamiento puro . . . Habrán de conocer . . . reconocer y seguir los pasos que el actual Avatar daba cada día. . . cada momento . . . Yo daba los pasos del amor . . . cargaba sobre Mis hombros el peso del Sanathana Dharma (Leyes Universales de la verdad) . . . derramaba sobre ustedes Mi contínuo estado de Ventura Atmica . . . Es el turno de ustedes ahora de caminar . . . Es vuestro turno de dar el paso sobre el que Mi huella siempre se mantendrá . . .


No esperen ociosos por Mi retorno . . . No desechen todo lo que Yo he dejado con ustedes en esta misión, y simplemente se lamenten y esperen Mi regreso. Recuerden que si lo hicieran, cubrirán los dones que he dejado con ustedes y no serán capaces tampoco de recibir los dones del Jnana Atmico que, para darles, regrese. . . Habrán de vivir este momento . . . con fortaleza . . . No habrán de esperar por algo que esté por venir . . . que esté aún por suceder.


Continúen sus vidas inmersos en Mi enseñanza y Mi modo de vida . . . continúen teniendo fe en que no son sino las batas las que he dejado de llevar frente a ustedes . . . Yo estoy aún con ustedes . . . siempre . . . Mi retorno a otro cuerpo . . . otra forma, es inevitable. . . Mas ello no ha de ser su tema . . . Una vez que Me eligieran para ser su Guru . . . Deberán empaparse en la dicha de los momentos que ustedes y Yo pasáramos como uno . . .


Vuestra fe . . . vuestra alegría . . . vuestra devoción . . . vuestra dedicación me traerán de nuevo para retornar y servirles . . . Tengo plena consciencia de cada parte de vuestro ser . . . porque Yo soy ustedes y ustedes . . . Yo . . . Nada ha cambiado. . . nada puede cambiar ni nada cambiará. . . El Gurú a quien han amado tanto, les ha amado . . . más de lo que nunca sabrán . . . El Gurú que añoran está con ustedes . . . más de lo que jamás puedan reconocer . . . El Gurú que sienten que les ha dejado está más con ustedes de lo que nunca podrán darse cuenta . . .


Esas batas que he dejado entre ustedes, volveré para usarlas de nuevo . . . mas hasta entonces, habrán de vestir las batas de la fe y la paciencia . . . Habrán de ser reflejos Míos . . . Deberán despertar con el Gurú en su interior . . y el juego que jugábamos juntos volverá ahí en donde ustedes busquen la Fuente y Yo juegue con Mi sombra. 




OMSAIRAMMM...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario