photo om_anm_zps9964cdbf.gif

108 ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES

miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Sai Ram - Bhagavan controla los elementos_Sai Ram - Bhagawan controls the elements.



Sai Ram - Bhagawan controls the elements.


In the summer of 1965, which, to me, was the first of my sixteen
spiritual summers, I was in Bangalore once to visit a friend. During
an informal conversation one morning, my host asked me whether I would
like to see Sri Sathya Sai, who was to address a meeting at
Malleswaram, in the heart of Bangalore City, the same evening. I had
heard about Sri Sathya Sai and also read about him in some Bombay
newspapers, but had never seen him before. I had, till then, no
particular urge to read either his biography or discourses.

My immediate response to the question from my host, therefore, was
somewhat casual and uncertain. However, on second thoughts, I felt
that I should attend the meeting and so, later in the day, accompanied
by my wife, Sarla, I went to Malleswaram where a mammoth gathering was
listening to Sri Sathya Sai with rapt attention. We sat in a remote
corner of the big maidan. I was swayed by a nameless feeling, a
strange inquisitiveness or curiosity, as though I was adventuring into
the unknown. Then suddenly, the sky became rather dark with thick
clouds fast gathering overhead. The large crowd became visibly
restless, as people feared an impending rain. We ourselves were in a
quandary and my host hastened to take us back to his car.

Just then, we saw Sri Sathya Sai raising his hand and saying something
aloud to the crowd in the local South Indian language which, however,
I could not grasp. My friend said that he was asking the crowd to sit
down and that he was assuring them that it would not rain. As he said
this, we saw that the rain clouds started disappearing and the
gathering darkness was giving way to bright sunshine. I remained
spell-bound. I could not believe that one could disperse
moisture-laden heavy clouds by a mere wave of his hand. And yet, our
eyes were a witness to this strange phenomenon, the like of which I
had read about only in Puranic stories.

From the Book "Sixteen Spiritual Summers" by Shri.Indulal Shah.

OUR LIFE IS HIS MESSAGE...

OMSAIRAMMM...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sai Ram - Bhagavan controla los elementos. 


En el verano de 1965, que, para mí, fue el primero de mis dieciséis
veranos espirituales, yo estaba en Bangalore para visitar a un amigo. Durante
una conversación informal, una mañana, mi anfitrión me preguntó si me
gustaría ver a Sri Sathya Sai, quien debía hablar ante una reunión en la
Malleswaram, en el corazón de la ciudad de Bangalore, la misma noche. 
Había oído hablar de Sri Sathya Sai, y también había leído sobre él en algunos 
periódicos de Bombay, pero nunca lo había visto antes. Decidimos leer bien su biografía o discursos.

Mi reacción inmediata a la pregunta de mi anfitrión fue incierta. Sin embargo, pensándolo bien, sentí que debía asistir a la reunión y por lo tanto, al final del día, acompañado de
por mi esposa, Sarla, fui a una reunión en el Malleswaram , para 
escuchar a Sri Sathya Sai con gran atención. 
Nos sentamos en la esquina a distancia . Yo estaba influido por un sentimiento sin nombre,
una curiosidad extraña , como si me aventurara en lo desconocido. 
Entonces, de repente, el cielo se puso oscuro, con nubes de gran espesor
que nos rodeaban. La multitud se puso visiblemente inquieta,
ya que la gente temía una lluvia inminente. Nos fuimos en un
dilema y mi anfitrión se apresuró a llevarnos de vuelta a su coche.

En ese momento, vimos a Sri Sathya Sai levantando la mano y diciendo algo
en voz alta a la multitud en el idioma local del sur de India, que, sin embargo,
yo no podía comprender. Mi amigo me dijo que le estaba diciendo a la gente que se acomodara 
y se sentara,   que él les aseguraba que no llovería. 
Cuando dijo eso, vimos que las nubes de lluvia comenzaron a desaparecer y la 
oscuridad fue dando paso a un sol brillante. 
Yo me quedé hechizado. No podía creer que se podría dispersar
las pesadas nubes cargadas de humedad con simplemente levantar su mano. 
Y, sin embargo, nuestro ojos eran testigos de este extraño fenómeno, como las historias que yo  había leído en los Puranas.



Del Libro "Los veranos Dieciséis espiritual" por Shah Shri.Indulal.



NUESTRA VIDA ES SU MENSAJE... 

OMSAIRAMMM...


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario